Trailer Trash

it's beer thirty (Read 51 times)

NorthernHarrier

A friend of mine just called me and asked if I could pick up a couple growlers from a couple north country brew pubs next week when I am up north. Wants to collect/gather some growlers. The caveat is that he'll pay for the beer and growler and I get to assist in the removing of product from said growler. Oh trouble me,trouble me, what should I do?  Big grin  That's almost like winning the Powerball.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

A friend of mine just called me and asked if I could pick up a couple growlers from a couple north country brew pubs next week when I am up north. Wants to collect/gather some growlers. The caveat is that he'll pay for the beer and growler and I get to assist in the removing of product from said growler. Oh trouble me,trouble me, what should I do?  Big grin  That's almost like winning the Powerball.

You're a good friend Nothern.  Smile no drinking smily facesCry

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Ultra Cowboy

Lagunitas wanted Straw bales for an event, and we loaned  them a load.  They returned the bales with 3 cases of Pale Ale and Little Sumtin' Sumptin' .  That is how to be a good neighbor...

WYBMADIITY

Save

Irish Luck

I'm enjoying a glass of Sly Fox's Royal Weiss as I type. This weekend had me sampling: Fin du Monde, Weyerbacher Imperial Pumkin, Sly Fox Simon Maibock, Sly Fox Slackerbock, and Sly Fox Grisette.

BT survivor since 2003. Trail runner since 2009.

I think brain surgery stimulated my running nerve and made me into a trail runner. I'm grateful for both.