Trailer Trash

The Thursdailies (Read 32 times)

It was a great morning, cool and clear, for our morning 5 mile trail run.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

muppy

SRD today, yesterday got in 25.7 at Blue Marsh Lake, it's so nice to get back on my regular trails!

I did set a personal record yesterday, I was chased by two different dogs within a minute, WTF! 

LB2

5 miles on the road yesterday; that felt weird. Then, a mile walk with the wife, kids, and dog after that. I'll get the same today, minus the dog.

LB2

Occasional Runner

9 trail miles with a bunch of vert this morning. I really enjoy running in the morning darkness because I rarely ever see anybody out there at that hour and logging mies in the dark is great training. I wanted to go longer but I have a ton of shit to do today.

My "new" truck passed emissions yesterday but failed the Utah safety inspection because it was missing mud flaps and had a cracked windshield. I worked on all that yesterday so I hope I pass this morning and can get the thing registered. I can't wait to get it into the desert.

I hope you all have a great day/

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Good morning all!

I did 6 miles around the neighborhood yesterday.  My pace seemed to have recovered, but I didn't feel like I have my endurance back.  Working 12 hours today, so running will be tonight for about an hour.

It's a beautiful day here...hope everyone else is getting some nice weather for a change!

**Ask me about streaking**

Gator eye

What a great morning, the temp was right around 45 so I finally got to toss the tights and break out the shorts. The boys were very happy to get back some freedom and a little air flow. I had to cut it down to 6 because I was a little late on waking up, had a couple of friends stop by last night with a box of beer and they wouldn't leave till we found the bottom.

My legs are finally feeling good after racing two weeks in a row. I hope to get in 7+ tonight.  This weekend looks fun, I'm hiking Hawk Mountain on Saturday (~8 miles) and then running a 5k on Sunday with friends.  Thinking about not "racing" this 5k depending on how my legs feel.

Low_O2

Rest day yesterday, not sure if I will run today or not. Trying to give my legs a break in hopes that they come back to life.

Lace - Solid choice in a new crew vehicle! I'm a Toyota Truck/SUV freak, you can't go wrong with an 80 series Landcruiser for Luxury and toughness in one package. Does it have front and rear lockers?

Occasional Runner

Rest day yesterday, not sure if I will run today or not. Trying to give my legs a break in hopes that they come back to life.

Lace - Solid choice in a new crew vehicle! I'm a Toyota Truck/SUV freak, you can't go wrong with an 80 series Landcruiser for Luxury and toughness in one package. Does it have front and rear lockers?

Yeah, it does have front and rear lockers. It's a freaking beast! The guy I bought it from just put brand new 35" Mickey Thompson Baja's on it. Everything works great and it runs strong, but it needs paint because of the clear coat fiasco from those years. I just got back from the body shop. It's going in on Wednesday for new paint.

Watoni

Trying for some mellow miles this evening, saving up for a push this weekend on both running and cycling.

Chnaiur

Doing ten hilly miles today. Will be the first time in months I go on real trails.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Low_O2

Yeah, it does have front and rear lockers. It's a freaking beast! The guy I bought it from just put brand new 35" Mickey Thompson Baja's on it. Everything works great and it runs strong, but it needs paint because of the clear coat fiasco from those years. I just got back from the body shop. It's going in on Wednesday for new paint.

Sweet, that should do the job!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Plan is to run after work...around 6.  We skipped spring and went right to summer.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄