Trailer Trash

Fridaily (Read 25 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Oh duh...tracks what it thinks you are burning not what you are eating. 

When you set up your App on a computer or phone, you enter age, sex, height and weight. It uses an approximate value for your basal metabolic rate and adjusts for increases in your heart rate during workouts.  You can also log in exercise data to make it more accurate.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

Milder today, maybe low 40's but grey skies. Took the Lady over to Coventry Woods for about 6.5 miles on the trails. Not much else to report. Oh, did see some older gentleman with a metal detector digging up some treasure he had found. I was time pressed so did not inquire about his loot.

QOTD: Ha, not me. My nephew was here Christmas. I think he had just got one. One morning his wife asked him to check out his sleep pattern. He brought up some chart or diagram on his cell phone. I did not ask him to explain some of the, ah, variations.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening; DW and I are skiing into the cabin I was at last weekend- should be fun

qotd: DW had one a year or so ago, like others have mentioned, sometimes the newness wears off

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Daydreamer1

Back to my regular work schedule today. It's been crazy .

AT - I won't be there tonight and probably not tomorrow either unless someone would call off for tomorrow afternoon or evening.  Too bad I won't get to see you.

QOTD: DW was looking at a fitbit but got something from Garmin instead. I think they are great if you're going to use them like a pedometer.

bagge_pants

bought a steak and some running shoes. Will run 40 min easy in the cemetery when i get home.

qotd: no fit but I do keep a mental tally of how much i walk. Its about 5 for the day excluding 10 hours of work today, standing and walking around indoors. I also know my basal whatever 2000 - if i eat 3000 calories a day and burn 1000 through exercise, other than being alive, l loose weight about 1 lb per week for maybe three months.