Trailer Trash

Favorite headlamp and/or flashlight (Read 271 times)

Why the hell are you welding on the trail, fatty?!

It's so I can fix the cart required to haul your broken ass down the trail...    Joking

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I find the Spot comfortable to wear, the longest I've worn it was about 2 1/2 hours, so not qualified to say how it would be all night long

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Another vote here for the Fenix LD (the one with 2x AA cell.) Picked up one about four years ago and haven't worn a headlamp ever since. Typically use on low or med.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

It's so I can fix the cart required to haul your broken ass down the trail...    Joking

Does this mean you're pulling me for all of Hardrock?  I'll bring beer.  Lots and lots of beer!  <drunk on the wagon>

Running is dumb.

Trail Monster

LOL. This thread went downhill quickly! I have worn my cheap headlamp for an entire night with no issues so I didn't even think about comfort. Maybe I just have a hard head?

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

xor

Fenix handheld times one million.

I usually couple that with a cheap princeton tec remix headlamp in SOME conditions.  This is a cool lamp that gets good battery life and is a tank and is cheap.  I like it better than the various tikkas and whatnot I have tried over the years.  But really, handheld is mo bettah when I have a free hand.