Trailer Trash

Roaring back Fridaily (Read 47 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hi it's been awhile but I have been here.  Covering two jobs at work so less time to surf.  Wink  oh and the fact that my running has been sadly lacking these past two weeks.  i am just going to pretend it was an extreme taper for my 50K tomorrow.

Kelly:  Make AR50 a vacation by coming up the hill a little bit.

TT: That's too bad Marly cannot join.  No dogs is one of the major reason we avoid National Parks.

XT:  A 23 mile loop sounds like an idea training ground.  Sounds so much better then out and back.

DPC: If you are pacing Kelly in a couple of weeks does that mean you will be at the American River 50 miler?

Northern:  MOAB in June sounds awesome.  I have been trying to get the hubby to go.  Fun riding there.

QOTD: We are going to the Baja end of April.  We pull the trailer on an empty beach, ride Quads, jeeps, sunbath, swim, bonfires, and drinking.  It's an awesome trip full freedom.  So relaxing.  Here's the crowded beach.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

XT: The mister and I have wanted to explore French Creek, but don't know our way around--any tips? We are only 25 min away.

Erbur - The French Creek Web site has all the info you need. The trails are well blazed... take a trail map along and go wander! Smile

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/frenchcreek/index.htm

Queen - 50k tomorrow. Have fun and good luck. Hope the xtremetaper pays off.

ATRunner - The golf and running trip sounds great. I do that once a year in FL.

In dog beers, I've only had one.