Trailer Trash

The Tuesday! (Read 34 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Another 3-4" of snow this morning with temps hovering around freezing and creating icy patches on the roads. Had better traction on one of the unplowed drives than I did on some of the plowed roads.

QOTD: Bought new pants and jacket back in September and added new gloves and ear warmer last month. Nothing special, just replacing old, worn out articles.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Occasional Runner

So. Damn. Cold. Here.   I need to move.   

I think we covered this once already, but why don't you move? You're young. You should be out exploring and trying to find your place.

This is coming from somebody that has whimsically moved all over the country, so take it for what it's worth. But I think it's the smartest thing I've ever done.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I think we covered this once already, but why don't you move? You're young. You should be out exploring and trying to find your place.

This is coming from somebody that has whimsically moved all over the country, so take it for what it's worth. But I think it's the smartest thing I've ever done.

It is not a fiscally responsible idea for me to move at the moment, and I'm not desperate enough yet to start whoring myself out.  I also do have another living being that I need to look after.  Having a dog makes it harder to do and go places on a whim.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

My dogs manage pretty well.

moonlightrunner

I ran a very cold 7 miles this morning and enjoyed it....as much as I an capeable of enjoying a winter run. It seems the part of me that loved winter running because I did not overheat was contained in the pounds I lost

It was a slow run...trying  to get my snow legs back.

qodt: While I wait for spring...my favorite winter gear are my tights with a fuzzy lining ($5 at a local dept store), the belt to keep them on, and the merino wool buff I hope to get for Christmas.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It is not a fiscally responsible idea for me to move at the moment, and I'm not desperate enough yet to start whoring myself out.  I also do have another living being that I need to look after.  Having a dog makes it harder to do and go places on a whim.

You speak about your folks alot....living far away from your family really sucks if you are close to them.  Bella would live anywhere as long as you keep taking for walks in the woods and most cool places to live with great outdoors are also dog friendly.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄