Trailer Trash

Sunless Sundailies (Read 35 times)

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

As far as I can tell this is the most active, most successful trail runners forum on the internet.  I'm of the "if it ain't broke..." camp on this.  HMcG does have a valid point for today's topic.  I don't like a whole lot of rules and decorum...it makes it harder for new members to keep up.

**Ask me about streaking**

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

For the dailies, the "blurting out" mode is the fun of the whole thing. It is not meant to be a deeply meaningful conversation, just a status report with short, often ironic or fun comments on others' posts. The QOTD is the icing on the cake, and answering is optional. You will sometimes find that users don't take it too seriously, and sometimes that it sparks a serious exchange. If you want a more meaningful response on a topic, it's best to start an.own thread and hope for the best. Although this here is a fairly tough bunch, you should never give up hope!

Run for fun.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Guess I missed some things over the weekend! It's just a forum.  There shouldn't be any rules.  Well...maybe just a few.  Post what you want to post (mostly running related).  I am not sure that the daily thread is meant to be a deep conversation.  Other topics could do that.  Hmmm....I dunno.  Carry on...

My favorite day of the week is RUNday