Trailer Trash

Moab Marathon RR (Read 44 times)

Occasional Runner

Maybe a recovery run and not a race? Nonetheless, it's Moab, it's trails and it was beautiful.

http://www.slippingslowlyintopain.blogspot.com/2013/11/2013-moab-trail-marathon-been-there.html

Thanks for checking it out.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Thanks for sharing.  I was tired just thinking about running this race after B2B 100's.  You are crazy!

BTW - are you working on a beer sponsor? If not you should with all the mentions of beer during your RRs.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Occasional Runner

BTW - are you working on a beer sponsor? If not you should with all the mentions of beer during your RRs.

In discussions.

Chnaiur

Ha - I was going to propose the opposite: getting a Hammer beer-can sleeve.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Occasional Runner

Ha - I was going to propose the opposite: getting a Hammer beer-can sleeve.

Hammer is sending me a pint glass to pour beer into after my races. That works too!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Thanks for sharing..beautiful pictures.  I wanted to move to MOAB!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Occasional Runner

Thanks for sharing..beautiful pictures.  I wanted to move to MOAB!

Moab is great and I love that I can drive down there whenever I want, but I would definitely prefer to live in the Wasatch. It's a bit of a toss up though.

RabbitChaser

That looks like a beautiful place to run. Thanks for sharing the link to the RR.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Hammer is sending me a pint glass to pour beer into after my races. That works too!

I guess Hammer tm Endurobrew isn't happening?

Congrats on another finish.  I'm exhausted from B2B2B race reports.  Keep up the good work so we can continue to live vicariously through you.

**Ask me about streaking**

Occasional Runner

I guess Hammer tm Endurobrew isn't happening?

Congrats on another finish.  I'm exhausted from B2B2B race reports.  Keep up the good work so we can continue to live vicariously through you.

Thanks!

In all seriousness, I think they get irritated that I drink beer after a race rather than one of their recovery products. My contract expires next month, so we'll see if they have any love and offer a renewal.

LB2

I know that place is special. I'm glad you had some beer.

LB2

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Great RR, and beautiful pics Smile I'd love to visit one day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)