Trailer Trash

Superpower Sundaily (Read 254 times)

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

25 mtn bike miles yesterday and 4 trail miles today.  Legs felt really good and a lighter week really paid off.

Have a great day.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

Ultra Cowboy

Ran after the DD2 's horrible basketball game.  She was OK , but a team of 12 year old girls making the same mistakes over and over just disappoints me to no end.  My back hurt from falling asleep on the couch last night.  I ate a crappy breakfast of Coffee and a doughnut. 

As you can see I had a cloud over me all morning.  So when I decided to do a 8.75 mile run up 1480 feet in 4.25 miles and back down in the misty fog, I guess I figured I was gonna take my bad mood on head on. That looking back was an ambitious task at 11:30 in the morning .

Yeah.....at 1.75 miles I damn near bagged the run.  After some time sitting on a rock in the rain I talked myself into running to the gate.  Then to the next Fork, then to the horizon.  Eventually I got to the point where I might as well get to the high point since I came this far.  I reflected that there are going to be moments like this in my next race so I had to soldier through.  My reward was bombing down the muddy rocky trail , back to the car.   The draft Kiltlifter Scotch ale at Moylans was a fitting tribute to the day. 

Got home showered and found my 6 year old daughter had stolen my horse and was climbing into the saddle.  We rode until dark.  This day has markedly improved...

QOTD...

I would love to be able to captivate and inspire people with my words.  So long as they told me they were captivated and inspired. 

Sugnim, I love a good apple..

WYBMADIITY

Save

Wandering Wally

Got out and did 12.3 miles this afternoon.  Grey and drizzly.  Kind of warm for December.

Andie - What you are describing is what accountants do.  The powers that be don't listen to us either.  Then when a program blows up, they look at us and ask why we didn't warn them.  Pfft.

QOTD - No idea.  Fart the alphabet?  Be a good dad?  Maybe be the world's best pizza chef?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

nice 6 mile jog around town checking out the Christmas lights, some folks go all out.

Watoni

25 mtn bike miles yesterday and 4 trail miles today.  Legs felt really good and a lighter week really paid off.

Have a great day.

JB

Love that you are on this forum!

Missed you and you are the man!

Keep on being strong ...

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

Love that you are on this forum!

Missed you and you are the man!

Keep on being strong ...

Thanks man and the same to you.  Things have been terrific over the last six months. 

Keep riding and running strong.  I'm planning a ultra next year in your neck of the woods. 

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com