Trailer Trash

Trailer Tuesdaily 12-18 (Read 227 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

8 or 9 miles in a light drizzle which at some point turned into tiny flurries.

By the time I returned to the car, the temp had dropped from 46 deg to 38, and the gusts had picked up quite a bit, I guess around 30 mph. But it was still a fun run, although I thought of chickening out about 1.5 miles in. My legs were tired, and I got a headache and was dizzy. So that's what old age feels like...Surprised

Toughed it out, and was glad I did. Now I can have an extra piece of birthday cake!!

Run for fun.

mecrowe

Computer Geek

MCrowe:  Girlfriend with benefits?

FTYC:  Happy Birthday.

tmotmo44: We are having an end of the world potluck 12/20.  Eat whatever you want because the world is ending. 

weegee:  Happy birthday boy!

You available, Queenie?  Wink

FTYC: Happy Birthday!
      weegee: Happy Birthday!

tjrun

Around 7 mi. on pavement last night in town.  Planning about the same back on my trails/logging roads this afternoon.  It's warm and sunny today.....I can't wait!

Daydreamer1

The teenage animal has returned to the nest, he's home from college for Christmas. We went for a run together and I could tell that I have only ran 4 times in the past 2 1/2 months. My time stank. But still it felt good to get out again.

FTYC - Happy Birthday. But I have to inform you that your bones are NOT old. How do i know this?? Since you're about my age that would also make my bones old, and since my bones are still young yours have to be to. Big grin

QOTD: I've been too busy to run and post here. After the actions of runners world I have no desire to go back there. I have looked in a couple of times just to laugh at how dead it is.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Happy Birthday !

I have taken today off , I ran 2 miles each day for the last 3 days , I am at 2 months since surgery today .

QOTD : No

4 miles this morning, was a nice 24deg. with no wind, snow started at 1pm not enough for snow shoe run yet, they say Thursday 6-12!

Wandering Wally

6.2 miles this evening. Too cloudy for star gazing :-( QOTD - No.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Sandy-2

Hi Gang,

Another URD here.  Planned to do a little run after work, but then hung out BS'ing at work for a while... 

Today was my last day at work this year. Yay.  Although I do have one more e-mail that I have to send out (already planned/scheduled) on Friday.  Gonna take it easy, do some running, but I need to taper for my 5k on New Year's Eve.

qotd:  I looked once, but that was a while ago.  BTW, anyone know where runnermom1971 went?  I think she got lost.

tbd.