Trailer Trash

Zion 100 --Anybody else following (or trying to) (Read 45 times)

Watoni

Hello! I was following Kelly but then the track your runner link became permission only ... just trying to see how he is doing!

Stay strong, Kelly!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

No updates from his wife on Facebook since this morning...

Running is dumb.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Same thing for me...I don't think it's coming back.  Before the spreadsheet booted me it was about 6 hours and 20 mins into the race and he did not have a time for second checkpoint yet.  3:23 mins to the first CP.

**Ask me about streaking**

Watoni

Same thing for me...I don't think it's coming back.  Before the spreadsheet booted me it was about 6 hours and 20 mins into the race and he did not have a time for second checkpoint yet.  3:23 mins to the first CP.

Ok, at least I am not alone in this. It would be nice to be able to follow (and post messages) as for leadville ...

Ultra Cowboy

I'm a horrible running fan.  I don't even know the elite's names....so no.

WYBMADIITY

Save

jonferg67

Endless trails

I know OUR elite runners' name.

Occasional Runner

I'm bummed it wasn't working. I had no idea until I finished. Those things never work right.

Watoni

I'm bummed it wasn't working. I had no idea until I finished. Those things never work right.

Well, it look like you crushed it (and ran a super smart race)