Trailer Trash

Waiting for the West Coast Tuesday? (Read 40 times)

Watoni

Just googled it on my phone and now I have an active profile! 

Too funny!

We were all driving home from Tahoe this weekend and Marketplace was all about cheating of one form or another, and they interviewed the CEO of Ashley Madison (a site where you can apparently facilitate discreet affairs). It was quite amusing (in a sick kind of way), and we have decided we are missing out on the whole infidelity thing (trust me, we have friends going through it and we know it is no laughing matter but I think Ashley Madison is), so we were joking we are going to develop multiple identities or personalities and then swing (but only with each other's identities and personalities and not on any site) Smile If you like Pina Coladas ....

Anywho, my bride did leave me as collateral since I had spent all my money (grad student) at the club where we met, and she wanted to take me to breakfast. I said I needed to stop by my place to pick up some more money, but she said she had it covered (I was a PhD student, she was doing an MBA in non-profit management). Well, she forgot her wallet so she left me in not the best part of town at the restaurant while she went back to get her wallet .... it really was hilarious, even at the time

Oh, and I ran a fun 3 muddy miles at lunch in new shoes

some call me Tim

blargendarg:  I am guessing definitely the teenager story!  The angle of your picture makes me think you where high when you took it.

That's a good bingo, at least about the story. The pic is a composite (not that I'm necessarily so straight laced these days!)

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer:  You may have been with my friend. 

Shhhh. That was supposed to be a secret.

hog4life

Late check in for me, 6.5 miles with 7 x 800's.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I like that...how sweet. 

so we were joking we are going to develop multiple identities or personalities and then swing (but only with each other's identities and personalities and not on any site) Smile If you like Pina Coladas ....

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

good idea..

Queen - Keep your profile up on your computer.  That will get your DH thinking.

Sandy-2

Plan to do 5 miles after work today.

qotd:

In high school a bunch of us got lost and spent all night driving around looking for Sleeping Bear Dunes because we heard it was a good place to find girls.

Been living in a very barren apartment in a foreign country for 2 weeks waiting for a bunch of furniture to be delivered (but yay some of it is being delivered today).

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Aren't you missing your wife?

Been living in a very barren apartment in a foreign country for 2 weeks waiting for a bunch of furniture to be delivered (but yay some of it is being delivered today).

Watoni

Sandy-2

Aren't you missing your wife? 

Yup, I'm due for a "conjugal visit" in a few weeks...  

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

LB2

LB: I'm going with the jump from airplane although it could be either because I know you were in the military.

I have never jumped from an airplane, Sue. Correct; that one is the lie.

LB2