Trailer Trash

Wonky Wednesdaily (Read 27 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I plan to run after work...I haven't been much of a runner these last few days/weeks/months...

QOTD: 09/10 umm go out to dinner..that's about it.  Hubby's birthday is 09/14 and when we were first together we had a lab who was 09/07.  So we would always take that week off and go camping...what happened to that. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I concur. It is a good one. I like everything I have ever had from Southern Tier.

Have you tried the Creme Brulee?  I sort of liked it, but it was a little too heavy/syrupy for me.

Running is dumb.

runtraildc

latecomer to the party today.  I needed to get my run in first - 5 miles in rock creek park.  Took a good fall in the creepy section, where a murder occurred a while back.  There I was, thinking it was creepier than usual today and 'splat'.  That's what happens when your mind wanders off the task at hand.  And I power hiked the last mile or so, which felt really good on my hip and quads.  It definitely uses muscles differently and I need to do more of it.

qotd:  Aug 29th.  Not a big celebrator, but I do appreciate a birthday cake or pie with DH and the kids.