Trailer Trash

Thurdaily (Read 30 times)

Occasional Runner

Good morning people!

Gym day, so I ran the 6 miles down there, did a core workout and caught a ride home with Jo.

It's another nice day, so I think we're going to do yard work and tidy up the vegetable garden.

QOTD: Do you make an effort to get enough fruits and veggies in your diet?

Fruits and veggies make up the majority of our diet. I'm a vegetarian but Jo isn't. Unfortunately for her, when we eat at home, she's a vegetarian too.

Birdwell

Morning folks!

Got in 5 late last night.

QOTD: I make an effort, but fall short.

Low_O2

Good morning folks!

No running for me today. Met with the realtor last night, our house goes on the market Friday! Needless to say this has not been a restful taper week. Also got all my individual baggies of Tailwind prepared last night, so it looks like I'm running a drug operation in my kitchen.

QOTD: Yeah, we eat quite a lot of fruits and veggies. Hard to say if it is "enough", but pretty good I would say.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!  Had a nice 5 mile run early this AM, weather was perfect-high 40's and no wind.  Will bike to work later.

qotd: I do pretty good, get a couple servings of fruit w/ breakfast, almost always an apple or orange w/ lunch along w/ a salad or other, salad/veggie w/ supper

lace- didn't know you were a vegetarian- I thought it was you that told me about the "Pittsburger" burger, egg, bacon, cheese & peanutbutter- one of my favorites now Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

DW and I got out for 4 easy miles on a very humid morning.  Last run befoe our race.

Low_O2 - Our house looks the same.  We have several snack sized zip-lock baggies filled with Tailwind, salt tabs and ginger tablets.  DW also made her own cinnamon apple rice cakes, which are wrapped in small tin foil packets (recipe from "Feed Zone Portables"). They are 100cal / package.

Good luck to all the racers and pacers this weekend, and happy house hunting to those looking to buy and/or sell (boyjamie - any progress on your move?).

QOTD:  DW keeps pushing veggies at me, and I give in once in a while.  I use the juicer to get my daily supply.  I do much better with fruit.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

lace- didn't know you were a vegetarian- I thought it was you that told me about the "Pittsburger" burger, egg, bacon, cheese & peanutbutter- one of my favorites now Big grin

I've been a vegetarian for 2 years, but I was a big gourmet burger fan prior to that. I still am, I just have to use veggie patties or black bean patties to get it done. I've written about the peanut butter bacon burger that I used to eat all the time, and the bacon, egg and cheese burger. It's great stuff.

I stopped eating meat at the urging of Bart Yasso, right after I got Lyme Disease. He said it would help with my symptoms.

Gator eye

Woke up late this morning so I hoping to get a rare evening 6 in.

QOTD: My wife considers potatoes a veggie so we probably don't get enough. Most days I have a salad for lunch but that's about it.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

At work with headache so unsure about running later...hopefully.

QOTD:  I do pretty good.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

At work till 3:30 am this morning, so no morning run. Trying for an easy evening 7 with a solid 3 mile climb.

QOTD: We do pretty well, but could do better. The boys really like certain fruits and vegetables.

moonlightrunner

Not sure if I will go out. I have so GI issues. If they settle before dark I will run a few road miles.

I eat lots of fruits and veggies. Saturday I'll be planting tomatoes and peppers....and carrots and cucumbers.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Sandy-2

On Thursday I ran 5 miles along the sidewalk/promenade by the Huangpu River. It's kinda nice because there is no traffic.  Of course ran early before most people got up.

It's now Friday and I took a SRD. Tomorrow I'll do about 12 or 13 miles and then I fly home.

qotd: I do what I can, but probably should do more.

tbd.