Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 29 times)

moonlightrunner

The fact I know the song says something about how old I am...I'm not sayin' how old I was when it was on the charts.

I never get the words or in this case numbers right in a song....the Jenny threw me for a bit 

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Sandy-2

"I got your number... "

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

NorthernHarrier

In the simple pleasures for simple minds category there is a large shallow rock bar a ways out from the end of my pier in the avatar. Well every now and then someone will place a jug on it to mark it and then of course someone will remove it   .   And then there are the inevitable boats that run aground. Just happened a few minutes ago as I was lounging on the lower deck.  Naive fisherman that think the bottom of a lake is shaped like a bowl. I do always look out to make sure I don't have to go rescue anyone. People just have too much horsepower and too little sense. Jonfer- I bet you have stories from your Coast Guard days! So that was my fun for the day!

Got a nice 6 mile trail run at lunch time. The skeeters here are just relentless, can't even stop to pee!  I'd be singing that song--there's a skeeter on my peter, whack it off, whack it off.....

QOTD--necessary and a must. Also better if not running related IMHO.

Watoni

Road or trail?  I am looking for a road shoe since mine got discontinued.  I only have one run in the EM H3s, but I liked 'em a lot!

Trail N1. I actually use them as a hybrid shoe (I ran the dreaded family road 5k at Thanksgiving in them). I have almost 250 miles on them and they are holding up well. Not the grippiest, but hey, people have won Western States on them or something Wink Most importantly, they are ok for my ankle thus far as i try to run a bit.

I actually ran just over about four horse trail miles at lunch ...  it was just getting over 90 degrees, but dry

Gator eye

Mr Jangles and I left at 4 am for a quick 10, we got 5 miles in and the dang light died.  Our quick 10 turned into a quick 5 and a real slow suffling 5 to get back home.

QOTD: I love it, it keeps me coming back.

Also mayo=yuck, mustard all the way.

Dirtrnr

We don't need no stinkin

A quick 4 at lunch today.