Trailer Trash

May and snow in Minn/Wisco (Read 22 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

It got up to 87 degrees here on Tuesday.  No snow in Southern Wisconsin, thankfully, or I'd be pulling my hair out.

Running is dumb.

NorthernHarrier

Last year was the earliest ice out on record in Northern Wisconsin. This year will be the latest on record. Just shrug my shoulders and laugh. Smile  The way things are tracking right now I will get about 4-6 at my shack but the temps for Sunday will be in the mid 60's.  I suppose the heavy wet snow in combination with the freezing rain will make for the usual power outages and other fun stuff. Just another day here.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

One nice thing about this winter...I didn't have to hear anybody say "must be global warming".

**Ask me about streaking**

Occasional Runner

One nice thing about this winter...I didn't have to hear anybody say "must be global warming".

That's why they've changed the term to "Global Climate Change".

I was dodging snowplows on run this morning, here in Nebraska.

They extended our tire changeover deadline by 2 wks cuz of snow forecast. We've been warm and cruddy snow for awhile, but not quite to breakup and drying out. Last year was colder and had more snow, but breakup was fairly mild.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog