Trailer Trash

Things I Don't Miss About RWOL (Read 108 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Just don't start a war between forum sites...that could, no that would, get ugly.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Anyhow Miss Moderator-- How about helping Toecutter get into this site if possible. One of my favorite forumites.

I have PMed him -- if he wants to join us over here, we can get him set up somehow.

Running is dumb.

Messenjah

I didn't realize people, aside from my 7 year old, still use the term "Boo Yah". Just an observation Big grin

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/trail-running/psa-rwol-trailers

Turns out no one liked us over there, anyway.  Wink

Well, the new forum software debuted today.  You can still go to the old forum, but that'll probably go away soon.  (You can't start any new topics, but you can still reply to existing ones).  Will be entertaining to see people get into a tizzy over things.  For example, they combined the Marathoners and Marathon Race Trailing forums into one called Marathons.  (But they still have separate forums for Trail Running and Ultras).

Watoni

I do not miss anything about RWOL. I am glad it existed so I met you all.