Trailer Trash

Wednesdaily (Read 40 times)

moonlightrunner

Did a 3ish in the dark this morning with The Pointer. It was an OK run. Felt I should get out early...will do more if my DD does not deliver my grand daughter today.

qotd: pass

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

Heading out for an hour on the trails. I need to push it a bit and see how my legs are recovering. I have a tough run coming up this weekend.

LB2

This is a week from Hell. Signing a lease for the town after work for today. Recruiting visit, house closing, spousal abuse speech tomorrow... I want to run, run away. I may be able to squeeze in 5 today if the attorney doesn't talk until I go into suicide mode. He just goes on and on and on about things that have nothing to do with the law... I guess I am doing the same thing right now, on and on and on about something that has nothing to do with running.

Have a good day everybody.

LB2

sugnim

Good morning.  The sun finally came out after 2 weeks of clouds & cold rain, and I was able to get 8 miles of sunshiney hill time in yesterday.  Pics below.

moonlightrunner:  Congrats on the new grandchild!

LB2:  Good luck with that.  Attorneys love to hear themselves talk, and if the time is billable, then it is in their best financial interest to go on for as long as anyone will listen.  Wink

moonlightrunner

sugnim:  what beautiful pics!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

The pooch and I had a great 6 mile trail run.  The weather was wonderful.

Sugnim's pictures today are awesome.  We had a pretty run as well so too I will post a picture from our run,

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I ran 4.5 miles last night with Bella and biked into work this morning.  Now I have pumpkin spice coffee.  Life isn't too bad.

Sugnim, amazing photos!  I love that kind of tall grass.  And nice puppy pic, TT!

QOTD: What do you spend money on that you know is stupid, but you do it anyway?

Running is dumb.

LB2

Sug: Nice pictures. We pay a flat rate for his services; he just like to talk about the good ole days...

QOTD: Nothing, but wife does.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

pr'd my evening run last night Big grin, will get in a 5-6 mile run in this evening

qotd: I'm sucker for packs- I've got too many and am sure will acquire a few more Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Birdwell

Morning folks! Got the morning off from work and I slept in.

Got a job interview later this morning and I may run a bit before it just to calm my nerves a bit.

Will definitely run tonight either way.

QOTD: I may have a few to many hydration packs. Each one serves a distinct purpose regardless of what my wife thinks.

DigDug2

SRD today - tapering this week, will run once more tomorrow then a couple of days off before race on Sunday.

Great photos, sugnim and TT!

QOTD:  Lottery tickets.  Because hey, you never know.

LB2

Rethought answer for QOTD: Turkey calls.

LB2

Wandering Wally

5 miles yesterday morning at a hard effort.  Tonight I'm thinking 7 or 8 easy.

sugnim - Nice pics!

TT - Also a nice pic!

QOTD - Hmm...  Does ice cream count?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

AT-runner

Tim

Got this e-mail today.

Appalachian Trail Museum

As a result of the federal government shutdown, the Appalachian Trail is now officially closed across the approximately 700 miles managed by the National Park Service.

With no rangers on staff, nobody's there to stop us.  But they cancelled all volunteer work on sections that cross federal land, so big clean up this weekend was postponed.  Evil

Good luck to all the moms having babies this week.

QOTD:  Tools.  I have more tools than most builders.  (I've restored 7 houses including our current one.)

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

XtremeTaper

Good morning all. No run yesterday or yet today. Spent this morning wrapping up paperwork for a car that we owned for less than 2 months that the insurance company totaled after my wife's accident a few weeks ago. She walked away without a scratch so as the insurance company adjuster stated the car did it's job. I guess we will be car shopping again.

Will run tonight after work on the trails over at French Creek. Evening light is getting harder and harder to come by so will take advantage of it while the getting is good. Very mild and long Indian Summer we are having.

QOTD: I can't think of anything stupid that I buy other than too many trail shoes.

In dog beers, I've only had one.