Trailer Trash

Torrential Tuesdaily (Read 38 times)

NorthernHarrier

Surprised

I WILL DISOWN YOU.  You can just go to Door County.  LOL!!!

Smile  Nice!

I should have added --drinking my remaining Bud Light Limes!  Talk about despair....

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening, I haven't lifted in a couple of weeks (I guess couches and chairs count for something Smile) and I could tell it Sad

qotd: I've only done a few, but the few I've done I've enjoyed (did one last week)- for whatever reason just haven't incorporated them in my training

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

valerie: Don't second-guess yourself. Running on on a badly sprained ankle (bad enough to warrant an x-ray and an air splint) can really mess things up, and perhaps lead to long-term, or permanent damage. You would also have risked falling or twisting the foot again, perhaps suffering a really serious injury. Remember, you run to have fun on the trails, and not to push yourself through any and every pain, risking your health, as if it was for dear survival. It's not worth it, really. Knowing when to pull the plug is a skill, not a weakness!

Run for fun.

Uh oh... now what?

We did a twoaday today because...

Trying to decide whether to finish the book in the recliner

or in bed when Kathy said something about that being a

really big full moon.

Moon?

We could almost see its movement as it crested the far

hills, close enough to outline the trees, far enough to slow

the evening's change.

Let's walk to the cemetery.  Hurry.

We didn't make it.  We got as far as the edge of the squash

patch and sat down in the middle of the cemetery road.  We

watched the bronze and gold turn to yellow and cream with

one distant streak of grey as a cloud claimed its share of

the evening sky.

We sat there on the pavement, watching and feeling the

warmth of day giving way to the cool of evening.  Pumpkins,

barley, squash, the last wave of crows cawing their way back

to the woods and the nest, and an evening's breeze clearing

the fog; the sky's distant stars almost visible.

Did the lone coyote's howl lament the passing of day or lay

claim to the coming of night.  A hunter's moon?  A shared

moon?  Yes, a moon big enough to share.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

valerie: Don't second-guess yourself. Running on on a badly sprained ankle (bad enough to warrant an x-ray and an air splint) can really mess things up, and perhaps lead to long-term, or permanent damage. You would also have risked falling or twisting the foot again, perhaps suffering a really serious injury. Remember, you run to have fun on the trails, and not to push yourself through any and every pain, risking your health, as if it was for dear survival. It's not worth it, really. Knowing when to pull the plug is a skill, not a weakness!

Yes yes Couch...just as running with a concussion is not good for you either.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Smile  Nice!

I should have added --drinking my remaining Bud Light Limes!  Talk about despair....

Shocked  Just kidding. While I love my craft beers, I would still drink a bud light lime over a coors light on a hot summer day. But don't get me started on those new "Lime-a-ritas" that just came out. Roll eyes

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Shocked  Just kidding. While I love my craft beers, I would still drink a bud light lime over a coors light on a hot summer day. But don't get me started on those new "Lime-a-ritas" that just came out. Roll eyes

Hey Harrier, you can just mail TnC your Bud Light!

Running is dumb.

Hey Harrier, you can just mail TnC your Bud Light!

Ohh how generous Wink!  Haha, I was just saying they are they are not the WORST light beer out there...

valerienv

Thread killer ..

You are right ,  we should agree to heal together,  at least take it easy the rest of this week . I'll let my ankle and you'll let your head heal . We will both be back recovered and well rested in no time .

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Yes yes Couch...just as running with a concussion is not good for you either.

I'm not running. Cry

Run for fun.