Trailer Trash

Sun-baked Saturdaily (Read 36 times)

Chnaiur

FTYC, you were so right! Waterpark + IKEA on the way home beat me. No running today.

It was really interesting to drive from Concord, just 30 minutes east of SF, back to SF.

Concord: 86F

Just inland of the Claremont Hills: 80F

Just seaward of the Claremont Hills: 70F

San Francisco, East of fog bank: 65F

Our house: 55F

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Brian Runner

Trying to add some variety back into my running so I did a speed workout on a local track last night. 10 x 400 and 1 x 800

valerienv

Thread killer ..

TRT ( 50 mile )  it was my first race since knee surgery . Started out well even though it was hot everything felt great right up until I did the double- ankle roll-somersault my race ended at just mile 14 .My husband finished the 50k .

Sitting in the medical tent at Tunnel Creek waiting for a ride out ( x-rayed today no fracture just a bad sprain )

Chnaiur

TRT ( 50 mile )  it was my first race since knee surgery . Started out well even though it was hot everything felt great right up until I did the double- ankle roll-somersault my race ended at just mile 14 .My husband finished the 50k .

Sitting in the medical tent at Tunnel Creek waiting for a ride out ( x-rayed today no fracture just a bad sprain )

Ouch Sad Sorry to hear that. I guess that means you don't want to run in Desolation wilderness on Sat? I'm planning a comeback to the terrain that rolled my ankle too.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I am tempted to say yes right now but give me a couple days to see how it goes . We were just talking about getting over that way more the East Shore is getting just too crowded .

Chnaiur

I am tempted to say yes right now but give me a couple days to see how it goes . We were just talking about getting over that way more the East Shore is getting just too crowded .

Company would be awesome! I plan to have breakfast at Ernie's around 6:30am and then drive up to Echo lake. Just let me know if you want to join.

QoN and other Tahoe denizens: you are of course invited as well :-)

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

valerie: Sorry for your ankle. Must have been a spectacular fall, though. Hope the sprain will heal up and not bother you too long!

Run for fun.