Trailer Trash

The Dead F'ing Last Dirty German RR (Read 50 times)

Birdwell

Congratulations!

Finishing in the top 100 is an awesome accomplishment 

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Thanks all!!  I learned a lot from you guys, and hope to pass on some of the tricks..hence the long report.  Sorry to all those who caught my earworms...at least I didn't post an embedded youtube of the puppet show. 

George WC... Thanks for the photos.. I almost stole some of those for use here..Did I say "Hey!! you're going the wrong way!!" to you?

Mark Muppy: I left out the bit about your incontinent bladder.  It still cracks me up..me (still wondering if it's you): "is that your lucky yellow shirt" you: "No, not so lucky today. my pack is leaking water all down my ass crack"

AT:  I jumped as always (for two seperate photogs, even), but so far, no photo.  I'll have to sub the one from Stone Mill.

Dani TnC: We didn't catch each other??.. YOU couldn't catch ME! 

boyjame: too easy??.. not easy.. but not as hard as it sounds to go slow for 50.  I'm looking for a 30 hour 100 next...(did I just say that?!?!?)

jonfer:  I take consolation in completing.  I learned that at my last Ultra, where I also DFL'd.

Sandy:  I was hoping for a broken cuckoo clock or something like that.  The winners got german weather houses:

jmctav23:  it is really depressing leaving the party with the music and the food and beer and all, knowing I've got a long way to go..  Always is.

mtwarden : you are more than welcome to be last instead of me.

QoN:  I'm glad somebody laughed.

FTYC:  "True Ultra spirit"  Im touched.. thanks!!

Gator:  I still haven't actually tried yodelling to "give it away".. I'm sure I will when I hear it one the radio again.

Birdwell....OOhh, top 100 sounds even better than beating the last 14..

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16