Trailer Trash

This guy did R2R2R2R2R2R2R - That's 6 crossings in 68 hours. (Read 50 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Unsupported Rim to Rim x 6.  Wow.

Love his motto - “An ultramarathon is like a mullet: business up front and party in the back,” 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Ultra Cowboy

If it takes him 6x to feel like he did something, then I reckon that's HIS problem.

I've always wondered whether being a trail ride guide there would get old.  the people maybe but not the scenery..

WYBMADIITY

Save

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Interesting read.  I am sorry but I am stuck on how his hair would be soaked with sweat and subsequent smell after 68 hours.  But more power to him.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Fascinating and impressive. I think I understand the guy and his motivation. That would also be my kind of endeavors, if I had the time and money. Since I was a child, I have been thinking about doing things he does, just never found a way to go through with it. I'm glad for him that he can do it and live his dreams and passions.

Run for fun.

He's a friend of ours and he and his wife are the sweetest couple.  (And can't say I've ever smelled dread stank on him!!!)  He's getting ready to run 200 miles again at this weekend's Pigtails Challenge.  He's admittedly slow, but he runs a heck of a lot!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

one R2R2R seemed plenty for me Big grin   pretty impressive

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √