Trailer Trash

Rocky Raccoon 100: Eat Drink Run Woman finally earns her buckle (Read 65 times)

Even though I edited out all the crap about my training, this still is a long-ass report.

Trail Monster

Great job! You kicked some tail out there!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

runtraildc

Congratulations on earning Rocky his buckle.  Way to go!   great RR and thanks for sharing.

Birdwell

That buckle looks a little big for your monkey. Maybe he'd let you borrow it on occasion Smile

Nice report!

AT-runner

Tim

Way to go.  Glad you got your revenge.  Was it the lotion that was stinging?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Way to go.  Glad you got your revenge.  Was it the lotion that was stinging?

I honestly have no idea.  I'm wondering if it some Icy Hot got rubbed in it at some point.  But it was supposedly clean when I grabbed it.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

terrific work.  You sure earned that buckle!

That's fighting the good fight.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

Paiged79

Great job EDRW and thank you for posting your race report, really enjoyed reading it!  I hope you are all recovered from Rocky.  Do you know for sure if you got into that "little" local race you were talking about?  I wasn't sure if you still had to get lucky in the lottery of if you were guaranteed a spot due to volunteering.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Thanks for sharing.  It was a fun read.  I am curious about the range in temps though.  Do you remember the highs and lows?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

So awesome EDRW! Great job. Always love RR for Ultras they are so inspiring. I'll have to read yours again the week of my first 100 in April to get me pumped. Again...great job.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Congratulations, you earned the buckle! Awesome race, great pacing. Glad you made it over those roots without any more injuries.

Thank you for sharing the RR, loved reading it!

Run for fun.

Uh oh... now what?

Thank you Betsy (and Matt).  I enjoyed reading and remembering--surely did miss being there.  Congratulations on buckling, or should that be "Buckling!"?

I am curious about the range in temps though.  Do you remember the highs and lows?

It got to be about 75 during the day, but dipped below 40 at night.  Despite last year's horrid weather, I don't recall it got that cold at night.  Therefore, I didn't think to put a jacket or gloves in the DamNation drop bag (they were at the start/finish).

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

very nice and a big congrats!  you know it's a damn long run when you start thinking about sleeping Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

moonlightrunner

Congratulations!  Nice report, awesome race and report.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k