Trailer Trash

T&C's Stone Mill 50 Race Report (Read 43 times)

Chnaiur

Nice and captivating report! Thanks for sharing!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Occasional Runner

This was your first time trail running in the dark? Gutsy move.

Great report. I think when you get more experience with nutrition and hydration, you'll shave a tone of time off that race. Congrats.

This was your first time trail running in the dark? Gutsy move.

It wasn't really intentional....just kind of happened that way. I meant to get out for night trail runs, but refused to do it alone at Wissahickon and then all of a sudden the race was here. It wasn't bad at all, just stubbed my toe really hard once while I was passing someone and chatting with them.  I had a cheap headlamp with new batteries (Petzl Tikka2) , but served it's purpose for 1.5 hours. 

Daydreamer1

Great report. The pictures increased my desire to do this race so I think I'll have to put it on my calendar for next year.

Great report. The pictures increased my desire to do this race so I think I'll have to put it on my calendar for next year.

If enough RA Trailers do this in 2014, I might volunteer!

(But I'll probably just run it again instead......)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

big congrats on your first 50!- quite an achievement to say the least- hoping I can join the club someday

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

TnC, great run, congratulations on your first 50 miler.  Nice job getting thru the bad patches, it is crazy how you can then all of a sudden start feeling better after a while.  Thanks for the RR and photos.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL