Trailer Trash

Sundailey (Read 30 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning trailers!  Taking it a little easy today after a pretty grueling 20 miler yesterday, went out to eat breakfast w/ my DW- a big plate of Huevos Rancheros Big grin  Might do a short recovery run later.

qotd: your August mileage (if you keep track Big grin)- had a good month, 50k on the 3rd helped- 182 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

moonlightrunner

Hoping for a few miles larger. Had 8-10 planned but last night my dad landed in the hospital with some sort of major cardiac event.  He won a chest compression and a ride in an ambulance.

Qotd: I don't keep track. Nothing  like the mileage most of you do...but I hope to keep adding!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Chnaiur

5-mile jog later in the day.

Moonlight: hope your dad will recover well.

QOTD: 121 miles. Hit all my weekly targets, including 0 for my vacation week.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Daydreamer1

Since I'm stuck at work until 8 tomorrow morning there will be no running for me, which is probably a good thing. I worked my legs pretty hard this past week so they are quite sore.

Warden -  I never have had Huevos Rancheros . Looked them up and I think I'll have to try making them at home.

Moon - Hopefully your Dad has a speedy recovery. It's never good when you get chest compressions but since he survived to make it to the hospital hopefully they will be able to correct the problem and get him back on his feet.

QOTD: I think I was on the high side of 140 miles but I forgot to add it up last night. This was my best month by far since March.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Afternoon, folks.

Hope the Labor Pains folks are having a good day out there.

I woke up this morning with some major DOMS after Fridays moving day,

wasn't sure I'd be able to run at all, then after coffee I got out for an easy 10.

Now it's a rainy Sunday with Hitchcock day on Turner Classic Movies, DW 

are watching Rope. 

Moonlight: I hope your dad is okay, that's sounds like a serious 'event'.

QOTD: August was weak month for overall mileage, but pretty good for 

overall consistency. 50K planned for October, so now I gotta get serious. 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Hi Trailers, Hoping all our racers are having a great weekend out there. Night run with my pacers for the OC100 planned for later today, it should be fun! Moonlight: best wishes for a speedy and full recovery to your dad. QOTD: 220, 90 thereof in the last 8 days. Finally, my mileage is coming along, and it does not eexhaust me as much as I had expected. I'm happy with it.

Run for fun.

Brian Runner

26 miles in 4:45 with 2k of vert for me this morning.

qotd: I don't feel like checking my log just now, but off the top of my head i'd say somewhere in the 160 to 200 range for August. I've put together what I feel is a good string of long runs the last four weeks: 20, 20, 26.5, 26. Money in the bank for next month's 50k I hope.

DigDug2

10 on the flat, beachside roads this morning in warm, very humid weather. Not an ideal distance or route, but had to do it to accommodate family scheduling.

Qotd:  don't have my log handy, but over 200 for August (monthly high for me).  Some good long runs, and only 6 or so non-running days.

Birdwell

Afternoon Folks! SRD for me.

QOTD: 31 glorious, injury free miles

Sandy-2

Went to a spin class at the gym with my DW.  Nice to do some stuff together (she doesn't run).  I good loosening/waking up of the legs.

qotd:  I haven't added it up, but probably in the 180 area.

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Had a nice 18 mile run today.  I was feeling good so I picked up the pace the last 4 miles and was huffing pretty hard.  Wish I could figure out how or if my new Garmin gives mile times like the old one.  It must because it announces the pace per mile as you hit them.

MTWARDEN:  Because you asked in June it made me start recording my miles, which I think has actually helped me increase the miles.  The Couch's comment about just running where and how long as it comes.  soo..

QOTD:  135.  That's pretty good.

Chnauir:   How could it be only 121 miles when you ran a 100 mile race this month?

Sandy:  Spin class inside no less wow.  Sad  Don't tell anyone but I am doing a triathlon 09/15 Blush.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Sandy:  Spin class inside no less wow.  Sad  Don't tell anyone but I am doing a triathlon 09/15 Blush.

LOL.  It was about a bazillion degrees here today.

(Your secret is safe with me...)

tbd.

I did a 30 mile bike ride with my daughter and son in law.

QOTD: I usually count my hiking miles in the total so it is about 165 miles.  It would be about 100 if you deduct the backpacking.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Chnaiur

Chnauir:   How could it be only 121 miles when you ran a 100 mile race this month?

QoN, you must have mixed me up with someone else? Maybe Waitoni since we're both from the Bay Area? I have certainly not done such a thing. The furthest I've run since 2003 is 50k.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

QoN, you must have mixed me up with someone else? Maybe Waitoni since we're both from the Bay Area? I have certainly not done such a thing. The furthest I've run since 2003 is 50k.

Totally did..Blush little red in the face right now.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄