Trailer Trash

Bighorn 100 - Quick RR (Read 45 times)

Sandy-2

Quick wrap up.

Great people, tough course, awesome very remote mountain scenery, raging rivers (with log foot bridges), high meadows, flowers, climbs/descents, rough footing, mud, blisters, hot, exposed full sun, sunburned, thunder storms, rain, hail, cold, new "trail buddy"..... buckle.

Finished in 31:05.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

great job!  the Bighorns are an amazing range, they were almost in my backyard before I moved to western MT

I've always heard it was a very well run event(s), sounds like you confirm that Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

Thanks for the update and congrats on finishing!  more details on this 'trail buddy' are needed, though.  You know how creative our imaginations can be if allowed to run loose.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Way to buckle!  Congratulations on your finish in the mountains Texas boy!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Congratulations! Sounds epic. Hope you took some pics to share.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Congratulations! Sounds like a great, tough race. I was wondering how you fared, glad to hear you succeeded!

Run for fun.

SheCan

I feel a bit short-changed with this report!  

Well congratulations!!!   It is an amazing feat.  You almost make it seem easy and quick, for some reason.  I agree with Moonlightrunner, hope you got some pictures to share later, and are feeling alright now.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Daydreamer1

Congratulations. Waiting for the full report.

LB2

Congratulations. I was a little worried when I didn't see a finish time on the board. But I saw an average time, so I figured you had finished.

LB2

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Congrats!  Great teaser...looking forward to the full report! 31 hours...yeesh.

**Ask me about streaking**

Chnaiur

Congratulations! Looks like an awesome place to run!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

AT-runner

Tim

Congratulations, Sandy.  Can't wait for the longer RR to read about flatlander vs. the mountains.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

XtremeTaper

Whoa... sounds like you had it all out there. 31+ hours is a long time to be out there as I well know from my finish at Superior last year. WTF did the weekend go I said to myself afterwards. LOL. Congrats on the finish and the buckle. Flying overseas after that sounds very painful. Hope you had business class at least.

In dog beers, I've only had one.