Trailer Trash

Roll Call - Who's out there? (including lurkers like me) (Read 76 times)

charlesmoman

MarkO1969 - yep, I am on the Indiana Trail Runner site.

That group has really grown in the past year and this year they are helping put on trail events.

Very good people and Terry really goes all out for trail runners.

Gator eye

moonlightrunner- Are you running in Yankee springs this weekend? I did the winter challenge the first of the year in 6 or 8 inches of snow. I loved the trails covered in snow but can't wait to see them in green.

fluid_motion

Hey y'all!  Lurker checking in. I live and run in and around the twin cities.  I'll try to be more active.

LB2

Due east of Sandy in southeast Louisiana. It is hot, humid, and horsefly rich. I am not a lurker. I post in here pretty regularly.

LB2

Low_O2

I probably lurk more than post, but try to participate on a somewhat regular basis. I consider myself more of a listener than talker, so it's pretty much how I am in the real world...

Currently living in Albuquerque, NM and run the trails around here with my pooch, but will be moving to the Phoenix area later this summer.

RabbitChaser

I have become more of a lurker in these parts. I live near Kansas City, MO and run trails in MO/KS.

Hip Redux

I'm here, mostly because I'm a trail runner wanna be.   New England, home of the rocky and rooty!

Uh oh... now what?

I'm here.  Been a while.  Hi all.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

I lurk every day.  Split between trail running and ultra racing mountain bikes.  Yes 29er titanium bike, think cost of a high end Nissan Ultima but it gets me through 100-150 mile races with not a sore on my butt.  I've been really running trails now at about 30 miles a week.  Loving dirt with any kind of rubber under me.  Run/ride on!

ultraendure.blogspot.com

ElfRunner25

Wannabe Ultrarunner

Me! I lurk daily. And very occasionally post on the dailies, when I feel like I've had interesting enough runs to share. I would post more but I can't figue out how to post photos from an iPad.

I run and live in Portland, OR.

Race schedule: a 50k. Sometime. This year. Maybe a 5k too. Maybe races in between as well. 

jonferg67

Endless trails

I'm here, mostly because I'm a trail runner wanna be.   New England, home of the rocky and rooty!

Hey, I run the rocky rooty too, Massachusetts.

Hiya John M. I just started reading rgot again, it seems the author is still learning from his mistakes.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Welcome back, John!

Hey Oski!  Glad to see you around here too.

Running is dumb.

moonlightrunner

moonlightrunner- Are you running in Yankee springs this weekend? I did the winter challenge the first of the year in 6 or 8 inches of snow. I loved the trails covered in snow but can't wait to see them in green.

Hmmmm...I might consider the half...what are you running? As relatively close as that is to me, I've only run there one time. I'm sure it wasbrutal this winter!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

SillyC

Hi there!

I run in central massachusetts - another New Englander!

Been lurking, reading sometimes, leaving sometimes, forgetting to log my runs and I need to get more regular about this.  Actually, I've had a very unlucky spring, with a trip to the hospital, some oral surgery, and an injury early in the year.  Nonetheless, despite getting knocked down for a week five times this year, I've managed to get in a lot of quality training and am in better shape than I would have anticipated.

Gator eye

Hmmmm...I might consider the half...what are you running? As relatively close as that is to me, I've only run there one time. I'm sure it wasbrutal this winter!

I ran the 50 and you are right, it was brutal. I'm still fighting calf issue's I received from that effort. Doing the double this weekend, hoping the weather is decent.

I live on the east side but most of my races are on the west side, you guys have a decent trail system on the west side from north to south. If I lived on that side of the state I would even buy a bike.