Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 35 times)

Marley and I had a nice 5 mile trail run and I am going out to do some mountain biking in a bit.  I have a new 29er mountain bike to break in.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

dpc3

3 with the devil dog, for some reason the 4 am wake call and actually waking up is a bit hard these days. I need to come up with a new Scrategy (yes I meant to spell it like that)

Have a good day all

LB2

Another SRD. But I am getting a great workout dealing with dumbasses this morning, so I am counting that as a tempo run, 10 miler!!!

LB2

Gator eye

Did 4 in the mud this morning. Rain rain go away come on back another day. ( or go to California, we got enough here)

QOTD: What's your favorite long distance sock?

Daydreamer1

Ran a little over 7 miles yesterday. Woke up this morning with a sore, tight right Achilles. I was planning a longer trail run today but now I think I'll go out on the road bike today.

QOTD: For anything over 10 miles I like the double layer Wrightsock. No blisters while I've been wearing those. I did wear a pair of Wigwam's on a longer run and they felt pretty nice.

LB2

QOTD: DryMax

LB2

dpc3

QOTD: Anything over 20 I am starting to like Injinji and less than that smartwool phd trail socks currently

DigDug2

6.7 on the roads this morning.  Stiff achilles x 2 for the first mile, finally warmed up and had a good run.

QOTD:  I'm not really fussy about my socks.  I got a couple pairs of Darn Toughs recently and like them - I also like my thin Smartwool socks for racing.

moonlightrunner

Planning a really great run late tonight. Wish I could bag work and go right now!

Qotd: I don't wear socks...but if I did...it would be smart wool.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Low_O2

Planning to get out for somewhere around 4 miles this evening.

QOTD: Used to be a diehard smartwool guy, specifically the PHD run light micro model. Lately have been loving the new injinji RUN 2.0 midweight Mini-crew. The injinjis seem to be more comfortable when you start getting sand and grit in between the toes, which happens often here in the desert.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning all!

I didn't do any of the stuff I promised I was going to do yesterday...so training starts now (for real this time).

QOTD: I got a couple pairs of NB socks that were thicker that got me through the winter.  I'm not real picky about socks, but I try to get ones made in USA (Darn Tough, NB, Dry-max).

**Ask me about streaking**

Birdwell

Morning folks!

Took an unscheduled rest day yesterday. Spent the whole day cleaning up downed trees and branches.

Today I have little more clean up and then I'll get out for an hour or so.

QOTD: I've been digging my Swiftwicks lately.

Watoni

Going to run this afternoon/evening -- will be hot based on the forecast

QOTD: Injinji or CEP compression socks (short)

Sandy-2

URD Tuesday, I got to Seoul and basically went to sleep for 10 hours. But now it's Wednesday morning here and I got up early and did 10 miles. Felt pretty good except I was hungry since I skipped dinner last night.

Breakfast buffet after skipping dinner, a long sleep, and a 10 mile run = good.

Now meetings with the shipyards start.

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

little late to the party Smile  got 5 miles and some good elevation in this evening, still going at a snails pace, heel still is sore after running

qotd: Darn Tough UL's, the best socks I've ever owned- their warranty is the best in the industry I'm pretty sure too

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √