Trailer Trash

We have rhodies... at least one (Read 49 times)

Uh oh... now what?

The past few days we have seen hints of pink, glimpses of red, but today:

rhodie

The official start of blooming season.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

not a rhodie but my yard is going off right now...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

We still have snow.

But it's starting to go fast at lower elevations.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
        NorthernHarrier

Queen-- Beautiful yard!  Just think if you still lived in Michigan all that beauty would be under 2' of white stuff!

So pretty!  I've taken notice to the trillium being extra nice this year- the blooms are huge!  The dutchmen's britches are also blooming up a storm.  I love this time of year!

muppy

Nice pics!

We had the PJM rhodies bloom, (they are an early bloom) in central PA. I think rhodies  are my favorite plants. At my work now the tulips are in full bloom, we plant about 80,000 of them and they are beautiful.

GoRunDad

I thought you meant that there were people who ran on the road instead of trails!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Wonderful pictures.

In my area, the rhodies start mid-to-late June, right after the mountain laurel. Always a great sight on tough runs!

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Queen-- Beautiful yard!  Just think if you still lived in Michigan all that beauty would be under 2' of white stuff!

Yes but in 2more months it'sgonna be hot and dusty,,yard stays ok due to irrigation I'm still in love with Michigan and no one can bad mouth it!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Brian Runner

The leaves are just barely starting to come on the trees right now in North East Pennsylvani. Some of the spring flowers are out though. But I noticed a touch of frost this morning.