Trailer Trash

No Run Monday (Read 32 times)

LB2

SRD today. But I feel like running fast. Legs are comfortably sore.

QOTD: I have nothing today...

LB2

dpc3

Still in recovery mode and bored with bring on crutches. Next Dr. appt is Oct 7 hoping to be off of them. If I get the nod to start moving about after that I will more then likely restrict myself to just walking until Nov just to be safe. Hope all you knuckleheads are doing well.

QOTD: nada

Sandy-2

SRD for me too.

Have a nice Monday everyone.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

DigDug2

SRD for me as well.  Legs are uncomfortably sore and I do not feel like running fast, or walking down stairs, or walking much of anywhere.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

SRD for me too.  I actually do feel like I could run today, but I'm taking the day off to be safe.  I might write a RR from the weekend.  I haven't decided yet.

Running is dumb.

charlesmoman

Rest day after getting in 43.2 miles at the North Coast 24-hour US Championship. This was my "comeback" to ultras after my 2/23 wreck. I walked every step since running is still not possible. I will write a little RR later and I usually do a little video too for my YouTube channel. It was a good start.

The pooch and I had a nice 4.5 mile trail run this cool breezy morning.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

runtraildc

Got in 5.5 miles last night on the trails.   Lots of dog walkers and folks out hiking, but still had the trails myself most of the time.  And it didn't get as humid down here as forecasted, so that helped things out since it was over 80*.

Congrats to all the racers this weekend, especially Moonlight, Mandy & Moman for reaching big milestones!  I hope you're all enjoying your rest day.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Perfect titled today...no run for me unless I get a hare up my ass and run tonight.  Doubtful.  Did run 9 miles yesterday that for me was actually a long run..it's been awhile.  I felt like I was dragging...we have thick smoke here so may have been the smnoke or the trail since it's flat so you never have a reason to walk a hill.  So I sleep like a rock last night; unsure if it was the LONG run or the smoke.

QOTD:

DPC3:  Nice tot hear from you. 

Charles:  Nice job on the 43.2!  Nice come back.

Mandy: Glad you feel good, don't push yourself too much.  How was Deanna doing?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Brian Runner

Short run planned for later today. Slowly getting my head back in the game...

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy: Glad you feel good, don't push yourself too much.  How was Deanna doing?

She's hanging in there.  Still dealing with some post-cancer stuff, but she's done with treatment, so she's happy about that!  And we were both running, so that was something to celebrate.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

She's hanging in there.  Still dealing with some post-cancer stuff, but she's done with treatment, so she's happy about that!  And we were both running, so that was something to celebrate.

How's she coping with the fact that we're no longer sharing miles on the Nasty Goat?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

How's she coping with the fact that we're no longer sharing miles on the Nasty Goat?

I think she's crying herself to sleep every night, Kelly.

Running is dumb.

XtremeTaper

Congrats all to the big miles this week... Moonlight, LB2, Charles, and Mandy.

I am going against the "no run Monday" flow seeing that I have a nice streak going (working on 50 days) and well it's a comfortably pleasant and breezy fall day. The gsp and I will hit the trails after work for a hilly 7 miles then I do believe I will come home, sit in the hot tub buck naked and have a beer or two. With any luck the missus will join me in the hot tub.

Don't know if I mentioned this but early next month heading to Colorado for a few days of trail running. Should be fun. We have rented a cabin up in the Evergreen area.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Watoni

Taking the day off to take my mom to her chemo. She is in a clinical trial and needs to drive from San Diego to LA for the treatment, so I am driving her both ways and then I fly out tomorrow am.

I did get in a fun 5-mile run through the Torrey Pines reserve yesterday, two good hills followed by running along the beach back, diving in the ocean and then running barefoot back to my mom's. Still looking for a shoe I can trust. I think I just tied my left N2 too tightly Saturday ....