Trailer Trash

Western States Discussion (Read 79 times)

Ultra Cowboy

Headed up Thursday night.  Maybe I'll figure out who those people are once I get up there.  They sound fast.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Sandy-2

Rocky II, if you are going to Squaw Valley then you should try to get the the runner's meeting.  One of the WS traditions is the introduction of the top men and women in the race.  As they say, it is a chance for the runners to see these guys "from the front".

Have fun crewing / pacing.

tbd.

I'll be at mile 85 (ALT).  We'll do our best for everyone.  Unfortunately can't do anything about the weather or the dark....

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

MEN:

1: Rob Krar

2: Mike Morton

3: Tim Olson

4: Cameron Clayton

5: Hal Koeroner

WOMEN:

1: Rory Bosio

2: Emily Harrison

3: Aliza Lapierre

4: Nikki Kimball

5: Cassie Seallon

ceezy

If Olson is feeling it, then him...(did I read somewhere he has had a few injuries to deal with???)

Nick Clarke if not. (Looking at NC's blog it looks like he has been in beast mode, think the 2nd place finishes have lit a fire under him and he wants it )

Just so many different variables come in to play in a race like this, it's hard to say.

Think there are a lot who can win this if they have their "day"

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Rob Krar - rookie to the 100 but watch out! He's gonna do some damage.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Ultra Cowboy

Race sponsor, Julbo USA, is hosting a WS100 predictions contest; if you guess either the top 3 men OR women correctly, you will win any Julbo sunglasses of your choice. Multiple winners will be selected. Head to their page to leave a comment to enter.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Running with some trail friends 1/2 mile from the finish on Sunday.  We plan on heading over there after our run to see those coming in just under 30 hours.  Going to be fun.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

100 miler virgin Cameron Clayton leading through 30...possible wild card?  Impending blow up?

**Ask me about streaking**

ceezy

Cameron drop?

Looks like Olson ahead of Hal a couple of minutes around 50.

Watoni

Follow it live on IrunFar ... getting interesting ...

ceezy

Tim with a 10+ min lead at Forest Hill (62)...goes Tim, Hal, Krar...wish I could be there watching this live Smile

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Looks like an exciting race.  Just came off the lake and even on the lake it is so hot here.  Anything can happen.  I was pretty sure that young buck wasn't going to last.  This weather takes experience.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

ceezy

Tim first to RC...106F

Sounds like Krar is moving well and is in 2nd...