Trail Runners

GOAT - Are you still doing the Timberline Marathon this weekend? (Read 141 times)

If so, have a blast. I did it 2 years ago - it was awesome! I recomend the Brew Pub in Government Camp - nice food, although I don't remember if they had pasta or not. I have my RR posted somewhere here......woops, guess I never did a RR - here is a link to my photos from our trip, though, with captions to give you an idea. http://picasaweb.google.com/landyann/TimberlineMarathon2006#
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
    goat

Finder of good newts

Hey! Yes, I am! and my brother too (he lives in Portland). My wife and I are packing up tonight and flying up to Portland early tomorrow for a long weekend. Looks like it will be warm, with highs at Timberline in the low 60s Saturday. At least that's what it says... I'm still taking clothes like there will be snow! I may be able to talk my brother into that brew pub.. thanks for the hint. I'll try to post a run report. I'm feeling pretty good going into it... we'll see! (finger's crossed)

It's hard to look down if you don't go up

Great! Hope it goes well. A nice, small marathon. Let us know how it goes! Big grin
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado