Trail Runners

22K trail race on Saturday (Read 154 times)

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I'm looking forward to a 14 mile trail race on Saturday. It's the X Terra Malibu Creek. My longest race yet. Never done a Half Marathon either. It should be interesting. race: http://www.trailrace.com/malibu.html elevation profile: http://www.trailrace.com/maps/mctc_14mile_profile.gif
    Find the fun.

Into the wild

Good luck TS, bring us back a story Big grin

Shut up and run

Good luck! We expect a full report - including the always popular fashion report. Cool Oh yeah - and pictures!!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Thanks folks. The report will be after Sunday. Grandpa is watching the kids, and dw is comming with me. We are staying at a hotel near Malibu Saturday night. Big grin Then we drive home and celebrate Mother's day.
          Find the fun.

Ultrachick

Good luck TS-don't be afraid of getting dirty! Kelly
            If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
            TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

The race was tough, but went really well and so did the weekend. I blasted my goal time and I came home sore, but rested. My goal was 2:37 and my race time was 2:12. I posted a race report in the race forum. Thanks for the encouragement and advise the last few months everyone. Modified for Fatozzig: My wife added the fashion report to my race report. Beyond that, there were a few colorful label-laiden shirts, and many less ostentacious folks. As a guy and one who is usually on the soulful (surfing lingo) side of things, I felt a little awkward being color coordinated. If that's the price to have a great weekend with my wife I can live with it. Besides, I got a new running shirt and another pair of Injinji socks for the sake of color coordination.
              Find the fun.