Trail Runners

Owl's Roost Rumble April 26, 2008 (Read 132 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Anybody planning on running in that? It's a combination 5K/ Half-marathon trail race in its fifth year. I've decided to sign up for the HM... http://www.owlsroostrumble.com/

Roads were made for journeys...

It took me a few minutes to find a page that told me where the race was! At least, I assume it is in NC because that's where the contact us page says you can send them a letter. Heheh. It's a bit too far to travel at that point. I'll be in Boston to watch the marathon trials, which is probably the week before that I'm going to guess? (Haven't actually checked out the date yet.)

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Sorry, I have no runs planned right now.
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
        Wingz

Professional Noob

heh... Evil grin Yes, it's in NC. If you click the "location" tab at the top of the page it'll take you to: http://www.owlsroostrumble.com/location.htm Says it's in Greensboro, NC. Date is April 26, 2008. Time to get training!!!

Roads were made for journeys...

Okay, until you told me that that tab was there I completely did not see it. I looked for a few minutes yesterday, too. Whoops...

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Imminent Catastrophe

Hmmm, that's Mary Ann's birthday, and she's finally started to show interest in trail running.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016