Trail Runners

Upcoming Events (Read 133 times)

Kelly (Ultrachick) - When's your Bramble Scramble? Trails2run & Adjar - Are you getting excited about the Grand Teton Trail Marathon? Anyone else have an upcoming event they'd like listed under "Trail Running Events 2008 and Beyond?" I'm crewing for a friend's first 100- miler this weekend at the Headlands Hundred. Aack! I'm so excited, you'd think I was the one running! Smile

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Ultrachick

The Bramble is Aug 24th but I'm leaning towards not doing it and going to NY to the Green Lake Endurance Run 100k or 50k and doing the 50k on that day. Bramble is only 30k-too short for my goals. Nice because it's local but I wish it was longer. I'll keep you posted-Thanks for asking! You'll have a great time crewing....remember to take care of yourself as well as Kate! Kelly
      If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
        You'll have a great time crewing....remember to take care of yourself as well as Kate! Kelly
        We have a list a mile long. Hopefully, it can be pared down a bit, but would hate to get out there and wish we had brought something along. It's going to be interesting!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance