Trail Runners

Longs Peak Speed Record (Read 285 times)

Why is it sideways?

Hey all, just interviewed a friend of mine who broke the Longs Peak roundtrip speed record. I thought you trail runners would be interested in his account of the trip.

You can find it here.

Holy crap!  Chris's record was a big one that stood for a LONG LONG time and survived a LOT of assaults! 

As someone who's run Longs many times, I can say 2:02 is freakin' balls out on that mountain...awesome!

Why is it sideways?

Andy did it again, this time by 4 minutes -- breaking the ascent record to. I got him to write about it on my blog.

Kenotic Runner

Awesome.  Thanks for sharing.

Why is it sideways?

Andy has had a good week. He just broke Kilian Journet's Grand Teton round trip record yesterday. We are going to do a write up and will have it up on the blog soon.

Andy has had a good week. He just broke Kilian Journet's Grand Teton round trip record yesterday. We are going to do a write up and will have it up on the blog soon.

Awesome, I wonder if this run was just as spontaneous as the last record.  It's one thing to have your best performance in a race against people you can see, trained and tapered for, but to just go out an kick some ass on the fly is frickin amazing!

Dang!!  That's is absolutely awesome.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Why is it sideways?

Awesome, I wonder if this run was just as spontaneous as the last record.  It's one thing to have your best performance in a race against people you can see, trained and tapered for, but to just go out an kick some ass on the fly is frickin amazing!

All your questions answered here. Just got this up. Enjoy!