Trail Runners

Hi (Read 147 times)

Hi Y'all - Never run a trail - but planning to switch once I'm cleared to return to running. The muddy feet will take some getting used to Shocked

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

You'll ruin your knees!

Welcome to the darque side! It seems like the runs where I come home with mud marks up my calves and maybe a little mud on my shorts/shirts are the more memorable runs! Running down a trail and plunging knee-deep through a water crossing is quite exciting and freeing! Welcome! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

The voice of mile 18

hello again. when do you return to running on solids? trail running is a hoot. you'll love it.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

My leg feels great!!!! However - I've waited this long - so I'm being good and waiting for "official" clearance! Repeat x-rays in 2 weeks. Thanks for the welcome!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group