Trail Runners

Devil Mountain 50k (Read 242 times)

Registration is OPEN!!!!
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      My husband and I just signed up. Yahoo, a training we go!!
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Imminent Catastrophe

Thanks for the heads up! Hope to see you there.

MTA: Active.com only? 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Thanks for the heads up! Hope to see you there.

MTA: Active.com only? 

Ya, I hope to see you at the start or finish (if you want to hang around for those of us real sloooooooow people).

I dislike Active.com wiht a passion, but no choice, it appears.

Imminent Catastrophe

Ya, I hope to see you at the start or finish (if you want to hang around for those of us real sloooooooow people).

I dislike Active.com wiht a passion, but no choice, it appears.

Hey, I'm sloooooooow too. 

It looks like they've added a 50-miler. Interesting. 

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm in 

See you there!

Landy, I really feel sorry for you living in Auburn. Not many trails to train on around there, are there? 

MTA: Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Zombierunner!

Happy

I'm in 

See you there!

Landy, I really feel sorry for you living in Auburn. Not many trails to train on around there, are there? 

MTA: Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Zombierunner!

Good for you!! Stay healthy and get Faaaaaaaaaaaast 

I love Zombierunner - can spend hours there just searching online; so much good stuff to dream of.

5K, 4/28/07 24:16 PR 10K, 5/5/07 49:23 PR 1/2 M, 12/08/07 1:49:34 PR Marathon, 12/09/06 3:57:37 BQ 50K, 10/04/2009 7:27:00 PB 40M, 4/17/2010 11:20:00 PB