Trail Runners

My next race (Read 203 times)

http://www.pretzelcitysports.com/doubletrouble.html I'm dragging dh along since our anniversary is the 23rd. Not sure if we'll finish both loops (he's only planning on the 15k, OPERATIVE word planning Wink ) Ought to be fun!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

http://www.pretzelcitysports.com/doubletrouble.html I'm dragging dh along since our anniversary is the 23rd. Not sure if we'll finish both loops (he's only planning on the 15k, OPERATIVE word planning Wink ) Ought to be fun!
      FUN??!?! Ick. Big grin

Michelle

Told you it's like childbirth. While doing it you swear never again. Then afterwards next thing you know your working on your next one lol

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Told you it's like childbirth. While doing it you swear never again. Then afterwards next thing you know your working on your next one lol
          Yes, I know that feeling. Four children, natural childbirth...yeah, the mind forgets pain quickly.

Michelle

2 naturals one with pain meds (WORSE DECISION EVER) and I felt I got ripped off with the twins. I had to have a c-section Sad Anyways Officially signed dh and I up for the 30k. We'll see if we actually do it and not just the 15k (totally up to dh since he's had some minor calf problems recently)

Cool! Looks fun!
              Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

The voice of mile 18

are you doing the half wit half mary on 8/12? again I have a family conflict but this race is on my to-do list

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

are you doing the half wit half mary on 8/12? again I have a family conflict but this race is on my to-do list
                  I would LOVE too, but unfortunatly due to twisted ankle at double trouble doctor has forbid me to do any trail runs in the near future.