Swim Bike Run

Lets go... (Read 139 times)

Seriously.

Yup it is the new year. Ive been strategically avoiding the gym after 4 since all the resolutioners will be there. It will pass in a few wks.

Hows that IM training going?

jdais

Just started to ramp up training.  The pool is starting to get crowded at 6am.  Planning on IM Syracuse 70.3 in the spring and Toughman Half in the fall with some sprints and HMs in between.

Swim , Bike, and Run A LOT

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

...  The pool is starting to get crowded at 6am.  ...

wait a week or so and all the "resolutioners" will go away Big grin

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
          My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
          Ride 112 miles.
          Run 26.2 miles.
          Then brag for the rest of your life.
          -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

Yup it is the new year. Ive been strategically avoiding the gym after 4 since all the resolutioners will be there. It will pass in a few wks.

Hows that IM training going?

Coach has me doing 4x all S. B, & R for a few weeks before we ramp up the volume!  I'll either qualify for Kona or end up broken.  I'm all in on 2013.

jdais

Chaloo, question for you.  I was looking at your log and saw you did a recent 20 mile TT with an FTP of 380.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/c136163869844ce4bac3d661cae3728b/workouts/a99c314874644718a28ff9bb86ce2b0b

Was that a hilly course?  My FTP is 223 with a 20 mph avg on the bike trainer (Powertap SL+) =(

Swim , Bike, and Run A LOT

Chaloo, question for you.  I was looking at your log and saw you did a recent 20 mile TT with an FTP of 380.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/c136163869844ce4bac3d661cae3728b/workouts/a99c314874644718a28ff9bb86ce2b0b

Was that a hilly course?  My FTP is 223 with a 20 mph avg on the bike trainer (Powertap SL+) =(

Done on the trainer. 30 min warm up. 20 mins balls to the wall. 10 min cool down. Take 20min wattage and x95%. That will give you a good measure of your FTP with less the 1% error. Again, it was on the trainer so speed is never a real figure.