Windy City Runners

Weeklies Jan 14-20th (Read 150 times)

Duke of the Internet

Looks like we are in for a cold week.  Brrrr.

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

I've got plenty of thermal running gear, so bring it, mother nature. Of course, I also have a gym a block away, so easy for me to say now. I've run every day since Tuesday and with a trip to San Antonio scheduled this weekend, not sure when I'm going to give myself a day off. Certainly won't be tonight.

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Weber Park tempo run, indoors. 3@10:00 give or take.

Trail Dog

HI everyone! I froze my butt off yesterday, but had a great time at the Frozen Gnome. It was a small race with only 24 women registered, so I was expecting to place in my age group. But what I didn't expect was to finish 4th female. Smile

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

Congratulations RoxieRuns!

I got in 7 today.  Legs tired.  Should have run outside but decided on the indoor track.  Another 7 on tap tomorrow.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Congrats on first place Amanda.

Sharz96

3.2 miles, easy, 13F.  Very glad I have enough thermal gear.

Congratulations, Amanda, that is great!

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

7 miles at lunch on the North Branch path.  A few icy spots but otherwise it's a miracle that it's clear this time of year!   A bit breezy so the upper 20s felt colder.  At least it was sunny.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Trail Dog

I'm so glad the paths are clear again! I took Monday and today off running, but will venture out for an easy run tomorrow. Most likely the Channel path, since it is so convenient. Although I might take an extended lunch break so I can run Roxie on the North Branch dirt trails. Woof woof!

Just booked my travel for a 4 week international business trip. I enjoy the trips, but it really makes running difficult...

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

Just booked my travel for a 4 week international business trip. I enjoy the trips, but it really makes running difficult...

Badger will be crying into his pillow every night.

anneb

Congrats on your AG win, Amanda!

I ran outside this morning pre-work...thought it was going to be in the low 20's but it was 15 with a little wind. Brrrr...

Anne

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

5 miles on NBT Dempster/Golf.  Kind of windy, but dressed for it.  9:40 pace is good for us.  Might be running on the tracks for a while.

Trail Dog

I was also on the DPT this afternoon, but just a little farther north. 4 miles easy with the dog. Left quad is still tight but the rest of me seems to be okay.

Trail Dog

While I am sitting poolside drinking gin and tonics as a prophylaxis against malaria. Big grin

Badger will be crying into his pillow every night.

TennisKid1192

Kevin

Don't worry, ya'll, I survived the weekend =P. I'm also back at school and ran 3.05 today on a treadmill in my apt. Blah, cold. Blah, wind. Blah, excuses =]

2013 Goals: 1000 Miles | 5k: Sub 25 | HM: Sub 2:00 | 1 Race/Month