Whitefish High School

Bloomsday (Read 132 times)

Here is the information for Bloomsday. We will be leaving from FHS Track after the last participant going to Bloomsday runs. You need to have the appropriate forms taken care of with Derek Schultz to leave the track with us. You need to have all of your stuff with you, including a sleeping bag, meal money and money to chip in for gas. As I told you before, we will be staying at Bob Boyer's house (those of you from camp will remember him), he is in a hospital bed in his living room, but has assured me he wants us to stay with him, he said he has 4 bathrooms and lots of room. We will be home sometime Sunday evening, so let your parents know. We will be taking 2 vehicles, Aldo Kuntz is driving as well, he can give you a ride back to WHS on Sunday so your parents can pick you up there. Any other questions, probably ask me. Sara
    Love to run

Sara, The office said that you have to have a form in the office signed to tell them and the track coaches that you are leaving the track meet with someone else , other than your parents. I found this out today! So everyone , probabley thats going to bloomsday needs to have there parents go into the office by Thursday!! They dont want you to take it home because they think someone will forge it or something, and they dont want you to end up somewhere where you are not supposed to be, even though that won;t happen!! Thanx Loni
        I just called all the girls to make sure they knew about the alternate transportation forms and that their parents need to go into the office to fill them out. Jacob, you should probably let the boys know because I'm pretty sure it needs to be done by thursday.