Whitefish High School

sun! (Read 207 times)

anyone else loving this warm weather?
      I looked at it though a window. It sure looks nice! Bill
      Jacob Fern

I looked at it though a window. It sure looks nice!
        You didn't get to run in it?? It has to be the nicest day of the year. When I drove by the bank, it said it was 58 degrees.... that's like summer. Almost.
          No, I should have. I've been overworked since taking a few days off last week for a vacation. Hopefully it's still be somewhat warm for this evenings run. I've been hitting the active rest this last week and this week. Trying to keep on the program, etc. Bill
            Yes, I am enjoying the sun. I have run in shorts more this winter than ever before. The kids and I have enjoyed walking in it as well.
              wow! sara posted something! has that ever happened before? sara you would run in shorts in any weather. today was like the third day this winter i have run in shorts i think. so very nice. sara will you be coming to track practice some days? we miss you
                Yeah, I know, I have watched and avoided posting anything, this was the first. I am hoping to be there on some mondays and Fridays, since those are the days you will not be running on the track. I kinda miss you guys too.
                  We won't be running on the track on Wednesdays either. You'd always be welcome on our Wednesday workouts, although you may have to wear a shirt with a target on your back. Bill
                    Sara you should definately come for dodgeball. And I know you miss us more than "kinda"... You just don't remember how awesome we are. Big grin
                    Jacob Fern

Bill, i got your letter today... do you want us to set up a time to talk with you like you mentioned in your letter? You pretty much know what we've been doing this winter...
                        I was going to ask the same thing
                        Jacob Fern

hey janna... were you sick today?
                            no, i decided to take a much needed mental health day
                              Mental Health day????? hmmm........ Actually, I would like to meet with each of you individually. I want to show you the race schedule and how it will work for each of you. Plus, I'd like to have a chance to talk with you about your goals, summer camp, and also your plans for college, etc. So, let me know what works. We could do it after a track practice, so we don't need to be in a big hurry. I just don't necessarily want to go over everything in front of the other runners. Of course, this also works for the other runners, as well. Bill
                              Jacob Fern

Mental Health day?????
                                I've been wanting to take one of those too, but i don't think that it would have it's desired results. I would just spend the whole day worrying about what I'm missing, and it wouldn't be all that mentally healthy. I even decided to go to government yesterday for that reason, although it would have been an excellent day to miss.