Whitefish High School

Running Camp - First Session (Read 153 times)

In case you missed it, the first session of running camp has come and gone. It was pretty fun. Lot's of trails, and lots of good food. Thanks for being there campers and counsolers, you were great! I happened to run well early, but hit the wall the final two runs. I'll need to rest up for the next session. I'll see those of you who will be there for the second session on Monday. To all the others. It's time to get out there and train for the summer. Bill
    Jacob Fern

In case you missed it, the first session of running camp has come and gone. It was pretty fun. Lot's of trails, and lots of good food.
      I agree... I'm looking forward to next session. Speaking of which, do I need to bring a tent with me?
        Jacob, No, you don't need a tent. If I'm not mistaken you are to have a bunk with Evan, Gimpal and Forest in the middle of the Snack Shack. They've already saved you a spot. Bill
        Jacob Fern

ah... groovy. I'll see you on Monday at 9:00 then. I can drive over again in case anyone else needs a ride.