Whitefish High School

Running this weekend? (Read 263 times)

Jacob Fern

I haven't been able to come to the runs lately because of work (and because I'm lazy in the mornings), so I don't know if we're going to be running in the morning on Saturday. Are you planning on running at pig farm? My schedule changed (again), so I don't have to get to work until 2pm. -jacob
      Sorry, this is already sunday and I just looked online. We did not go yesterday morning (ran from here), my dad and I painted the whole house on Friday and were working on trim yesterday (and today). The color looks good. I will be there this week whenever you can make it. We are still working on projects and have spent 12-14 hours each of the past days outside working on the house.
      Jacob Fern

Oh, I see. I didn't end up running after all. A couple of days ago I went for a run from my house (on the roads), and my hip started bothering me after that. I've decided to take a couple of days off to see if I can get it to stop hurting. I'm going to try again on Monday morning, so I should be at the morning run. How's the house painting going?