Whitefish High School

Firetruck ride (Read 193 times)

Hey Bill~ I should probably know this, but when is the firetruck ride for the girls? A lot of people are asking. (I'm assuming Thursday @ 4?) Thanks.
      You're close.... It's thursday at 3:45 Pm, right outside by the track entrance. Every young lady that was on the team is welcome (an expected) to ride the truck. Parents are welcome to drive behind the truck to make as much horn blowing noise as possibe. The goal is to make a spectacle. It will be in tomorrow's school announcements, also. We'll see you then. Bill p.s. you may want to be there five or ten minutes early.
        SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE PICTURES!!!
        Jacob Fern

SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE PICTURES!!!
          I second that.
            Clare, actually the ride is at 4:00,you need to be there at 3:45 or so.
              haha way to keep bill in line sara
              Love to run

good, I cant call anyone, it's too late! But, i will be there tomorrow , early! seeyou all tomorrow and we will take alot of pics jacob and janna. Oh,and any people that have pictures from this years season, please brings pictures to me friday! ASAP. Thanx and i will talk to you all later. Loni
                  so....was it glorious?
                    It was so cool! We got to go all over town and the fire truck made tons of noise and there was a line of cars behind us honking horns. The truck went through all the lights and stop signs without stopping, first time legally through a red light! I had never been on one before, it was great.
                    Love to run

so much fun!! lauren was on paper plates!! we had to make a clone because she was gone in dc! it was so funny , watch it be in the paper tomorrow. anyways , miss ya janna!! Loni
                        wait, why is lauren in dc?
                          She was in DC for some youth thing. She left Tuesday and I think is gone till Sunday. We couldn't delay the fire truck ride unfortunately.
                            ah okay. well im sure she is having fun doing that. love the picture of the cat by the way sara. how are they?