Whitefish High School

summer running (Read 153 times)

Jacob Fern

Now that track is officially over, it looks like summer running season to me! Bill - do you have any plans for summer running like we did last year? I think we waited until after running camp to start meeting in the summer... is that the plan again? Also, this might have already come up.... when is the track awards night? will that be after school is out? -Jacob
      Summer running will begin immediately following running camp. That means that it actually begins at running camp, and then when that ends, we'll begin meeting for summers runs. The plan is the same as last year. We're looking at the 7:30 AM or 7:30 PM plan. Meet at 7:30 AM at the pig farm, or meet at 7:30 PM at the city Beach in Whitefish (we will load the van to run on a trail). The track awards night, I believe, is scheduled for a week from today (next tuesday) at the muldown multi purpose room. I'll see you later today at Central school in Mrs. Holts classroom at 11:30 am. Bill
        Also, the same as last year. The morning runs will be monday thru friday and the evenings, monday thru thursday to allow friday evening for weekend plans.
        Love to run

I will be doing summer running too! I will be in Florida for two weeks , so I will try to make it to either pig farm or the lake! See you guys at the banquet or sooner! Loni