Whitefish High School

track (Read 98 times)

Jacob Fern

How's track going so far? The c-falls meet is this weekend, right? I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
    Love to run

Bill, I need to run! i so am not handling this well!! wow do i need help! i have to run!! im going crazy!!!! Loni's drowning here and suffering! LREx
        Jacob, Guess where Loni has a injury..... The Columbia Falls meet was cancelled today. The weather focast did not look good. I love a track meet, but I must say I was struggling with the idea of being out in the weather all day in C. Falls with a high forcasted for 34 degrees. Bill
        Anne Dan

Hello, I heard that the whitefish meet was cancelled due to several inches of snow covering the track!! Wow thats a big winter out there... Bill, during the summer I have three sections to it: June will be summer school. July is "camp buckner" miiitary training. August is "PIAD" where i train with the cross country team in vermont for three weeks. My coach told me she may send me home during this time, as it is the only time i would have home. If this is fornunate to happen, I will be doing my summer training in Montana! I really look forward to being able to do trail runs with you and Sara and the other runners. Hopefully this works out! Until then...outdoor track has begun, I have some strugles with balancing academics and also delivering a competitive performance on the track. very tricky indeed, but to be expected i guess.