Whitefish High School

Results from Moscow Indoor (Read 120 times)

Lauren Kuennen - mile run - 6th place in open division with a time of 5:37.87 800 meters - 4th place in open division with a time of 2:32.9 Drew Coco - mile run - 14th place in open division with a time of 4:45.51 3000 meters - 9:59.2 Loni Hanson - 3000 meters - 12:31.7 It was a pretty well run meet. It moved quickly, and the competition was pretty tough. It was fun to watch these three run again. I think it will be a good outdoor season for them, which, by the way starts in 29 days. It seems like there's to much snow to be thinking about track season starting. Bill
    Love to run

Bill, where is my mile time? there isnt one!! im funny!! Loni p.s. thought i would get that joke out there!!
      Jacob Fern

Do you know where I might be able to get a copy of the complete results? Is there a website for it or anything?
          Jacob, The results are posted on the university of Idaho athletics site in the track and field section. The meet is known as the UI McDonalds All Comers meet. Typically I'd google University of Idaho athletics, I think it's something like govandals.com. Bill