Whitefish High School

shoes (Read 133 times)

Jacob Fern

Bill - I went to sportsman and bought some new shoes today... I got the same exact model that I had before (asics gel nimbus), since they were really good shoes. The only problem is, they only had it in another color ... light blue. They look like girls' shoes. I compared them to my old ones, and they are the same exact thing... except ugly. Is there any way to get the other color instead? maybe at the kalispell sportsman? (I haven't used them yet... I'm holding off until I'm absolutely sure I don't have any other options.)
      Jacob, We should have the old Nimbus in 3 colors. Whether or not we have your size, that's the question. Call the Kalispell store, ask for someone in the Footwear dept. and ask if they have the Asics Nimbus VII in the size you want in any color except the Columbia Blue and White one. If they do, ask them to send them to the Whitefish store so that you can exchange them for the one you bought. Be sure they know it's the $89.99 one and not the newer one. I only brought in the color you ended up buying because I wanted every pair of the Nimbus VII I could find. It seems to be a better shoe for most than the Newer Nimbus VIII. It's a bit wider in the toe box and softer in the midsole. I realized the color was less than average, but you know runners. When push comes to shove The right shoe is the right shoe regardless of color. Good Luck. Bill
        this is pat. I just got new shoes also They are the Asics Gel 2110's, this years edition. Sweet price, around seventy, which is a lot better than 95.00 last year. I love them I think they should last through running camp. My last ones got me from running camp till now.